| Henan Hydray International Trading Co.,Ltd.
- Location: Zhengzhou,china
- CEO: David Jin
- Number of employees: 126
- Market sectors: Jewelry, Industrial and Scientific
Henan Hydray is the perfect partner for diamond retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers looking for environmentally conscious, high-quality lab grown diamonds rough at Preferential price.
We are proud to inform our customers that Hydray are grown in a laboratory to the highest standards, using the latest technology. We supply our highest quality lab-created diamonds rough and around the world at very attractive prices.
Our mission is to mass produce the highest quality Lab Grown Diamonds rough for all existing and emerging markets. Team of international professionals daily works with all continents, regions, countries and cities no matter which time zone they are in.We are committed to your success. We guarantee overnight, on-time delivery, price integrity, and open and honest communication.
WE BELIEVE THAT NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND THEIR DEVELOPMENT MUST EXIST IN CONTINUOUS HARMONY WITH THE ENVIRONMENT, REPLACING THE ANTIQUATED METHODS OF OBTAINING ROUGH DIAMONDS THAT BEAR THE IRREPARABLE HUMAN IMPACT ON NATURE.
lab-grown diamonds rough are identical to natural by their physical, chemical and optical properties
innovative technology allows us to grow the cleanest single-crystal type IIa diamonds of large sizes
new technologies have replaced heavy equipment damaging human health and the eco system
diamond growth process is daily improved to be always a step ahead.
we are ready to take challenges of any complexity for the most difficult tasks and needs of a client.
1. A rough HPHT lab-grown diamond is grown from a small diamond seed. The diamond seed is placed in an environment that contains carbon (the molecular component of diamonds) and a metallic liquid which will help the carbon to settle around the diamond seed. When applying the tremendous pressure and temperatures, under highly controlled conditions, the small diamond seed begins to grow, atom by atom, molecule by molecule, emulating nature’s process.
2. The temperature used is 1500 degrees which is almost the melting point of and the pressure used is 70 which is equivalent to the pressure of the Eiffel Tower put upside down on the tip of your finger.
3. The whole process results after a few weeks in a rough diamond which is later cut and polished like any other diamond and finally finds its place in a piece of jewellery.
A rough CVD lab-grown diamond is grown from a diamond plate. The diamond plate is placed in an environment that contains 2 carbon containing gasses: hydrogen and methane. Once pressure and heat is applied, the carbon elements detach itself from the gases to form a plasma cloud. The temperature used in this process is between 800-900 degrees Celsius. This plasma cloud then detaches the carbon elements onto the diamond plate and finally a diamond will grow layer by layer. A rough diamond then gets ready within a few weeks which then needs cutting and polishing just like any other diamond.
HPHT versus CVD
Each growing process delivers a different quality and colour of diamonds. Derfor, both are needed to be able to offer the full diamond range and colours like Hydray does. To achieve this goal, Hydray has contracted 4 production units.
Today, nobody will be able to distinguish a man made diamond from a naturally grown one once it has been cut and polished. A diamond grading lab, however, will be able to detect the same upon using a special equipment made to examine the structure of atoms.