Forces of Nature, Perfected In Our Greenhouse
1. Our lab experts select the finest quality diamond seeds. It is most important to select seeds without any imperfections. The best seeds are carefully positioned on a metal disk to be placed inside the diamond-growing greenhouse.
2. The metal disk with the diamond seeds is placed inside a diamond-growing reactor. Our labs use both processes - High-Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) and Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD).
3. Over the next 10 to 12 weeks, the seeds go through various processes. A combination of gases, pressure, and temperature creates an environment that allows carbon atoms to break down and rain upon the seeds. As weeks go by, atom-by-atom, layer-by-layer, the seeds transform into rough diamonds.
4. These rough diamonds acquire the same chemical, physical and optical properties as mined diamonds, through both, the HPHT and CVD processes.
5. The rough diamonds are then cut and polished to exacting standards in our high-tech factory. The expertise of our master cutters and Lazer techniques ensures each diamond is carefully cut and polished to yield a beautiful and real cultivated diamond.
6. Our grown diamonds are ready to be set into jewelry pieces.